Wednesday, August 23, 2006

*Cough*

Oh, sickness.

I think I'm developing bronchitis, my old friend.

Today's diet?

Breakfast:
Ha! I slept until noon. Screw you and your breakfast.

Lunch:
Orange juice mixed with mineral water to make an orange soda
The crusts of a turkey sandwich, the rest sitting in the 'fridge, waiting for consumption.
One kiwi fruit
One cherry tomato.

Vomit!

And then I took a few more bites of the sandwich a little bit ago.

For dinner, I'll repeat lunch, only I will finish the sandwich.


On the brightside of being sick as a dog, I ambled onto the bathroom scale, and I have managed to lose 5 pounds since my last appointment with the gynecologist. Sweet!

All I have to do is to continue to eat like a sick toddler and lay in bed, hacking up your lungs all day. I'll call a woman magazine right away and let them in on my secret.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to read that you're ill.

I couldn't help but notice that the comment I thought I'd left under "Because You're Not a Woman" seems to have, not actually, been left by me.

(Or, you have trouble taking compliments and you deleted it. In that comment I made a remark about how I always enjoy your writing.)

Get well. Soon. Or take your time. Whatever suits you.

10:56 PM  
Blogger iconoclastical said...

thanks for the comment- i didn't receive the previous comment- i suppose blogspot is having a bit of trouble.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home