Tuesday, January 17, 2006

appointments

Gah.


I signed on to my instant messenger service for a few minutes between errands, and Boyfriend said hello. I greeted him, and I was soon called away to another set of errands.


I come back to the following message:

"maybe we'll talk some time again, but sounds like I need to make an appointment first"


Good GOD! Sometimes, I'm busy. In fact, I'm busy all the time, but I usually carve out at least an hour to communicate with him daily. He does not always return the favor, but that's not a bad thing. The point is: sometimes I have things to do, and he's getting pissy when I can't be there to listen to something that probably won't interest me, anyway. I don't understand the bad attitude he's got when days like this pop up. His separation anxiety bothers me, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home