Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sacrilegious

So, The Roommates and I went to a bookstore today so Female Roommate could look at some more stupid cat books. [Holy fuck! Isn't one bookshelf full of cat books enough? I guess not.]

Being that I am drawing from the same genetics as Grandmother L and Father, I naturally wander off in my own direction. I found the Postsecret book. !!! I picked it up, and did the literary equivalent of music piracy: I grabbed the book and snuck into the back corner and read it, and then casually returned it to its original spot.

I've contemplated sending in a few secrets, having created a postcard (only to discard it) and written down a few of the secrets I might want to send.

So, in honor of the book, I'll post two secrets here:

1. When people say that Jesus was a "perfect man," I wonder if he was the perfect lover. And, if he was a perfect lover- what would that experience be like?

2. I am so cheap that I won't buy the Postsecret book, but I will read it without making a trip to a library or stealing it.


That last part reminded me of a thing that I meant to compliment Boyfriend on: his management of money. Boyfriend is fastidious with a wallet. He has no debt, nor does he live lavishly. He is neither too liberal nor too conservative with his funds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home